ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2023-24
- Akemi follows a centralised admission process (CAP) as per DTE, Maharashtra.
- Candidate, if Indian citizen, is eligible for admission if they have completed Bachelor’s degree from any UGC/AIU recognized institution with 50% marks (45% Reservation category) and Non-Zero score from any entrance exams conducted by competent authorities of MH-CET/ CAT and CMAT.
- Candidates seeking admission for MBA or MBA Akemi Accelerator Program need to be changed to MBA+ and iMBA++ may visit our website or contact our admission cell for more information.
Please note Akemi does not solicit payment of any capitation fee and admission to MBA is offered as per fees approved by the competent authority.
NAME OF PROGRAMME: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
NATURE OF THE PROGRAMME:
MBA is two year(4 SEMESTERS) full time post-graduate degree programme Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly Known As University Of Pune) And MBA Program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)New Delhi.
MBA PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES:
The MBA programme prepares a student for a career in diverse sectors of the industry domestically and globally. The MBA programme facilitates learning in theory and practice of different functional areas of management and equips the students with an integrated approach to various functions of management. However, the demand for managerial skills is not limited to the industry. Managerial talent is much sought by the Government Sector, NGOs, non- corporate sector as well.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MBA PROGRAMME ARE:
1. To equip the students with requisite knowledge, skills & right attitude necessary to provide effective leadership in a global environment.
2. To develop competent management professionals with strong ethical values, capable of assuming a pivotal role in various sectors of the Indian Economy & Society, aligned with the national priorities.
3. To develop proactive thinking so as to perform effectively in the dynamic socio- economic and business ecosystem.
4. To harness entrepreneurial approach and skillsets.