A Well Planned Educational Experience
Akemi Business School encompasses student-centric teaching-learning methods for an enriching learning experience. From experiential learning, participative learning, and problem-solving methodologies to extracurricular activities, the curriculum is laced with uniqueness. All the essential facilities are provided to amplify the development of students. The list of other contemporary methods includes online certifications, language labs, ICT-enabled teaching, Case study, and more.
- Industrial and field visits are organized every year, helping students connect theory with practical education..
- Excel Lab sessions are conducted to learn in detail about the representation of pie charts, graphs etc. Students use these representations techniques during data analysis and interpretation in their summer internship project.
- Students undertake dissertation & summer internship project work to understand the contemporary issues in management. This leads them to mine data from different sources and approaches to the issue at hand.
Akemi Business School uses Participative Learning to encourage students to be actively involved in the learning process. The Institute uses many methods for participative learning a few are given below:
- Group Discussions
- Role Plays
- Small Group Exercises
- Team Building Exercises
- Management Games
- Participation in Inter-Institute Competitions
- Participation in various committees and cells for organizing various events like seminar conferences
- Planning, Participation and execution of annual social gathering
- Workshops are organized by the institution to exhibit technical skills of students.
Akemi Business School uses a diverse set of ICT tools to create, communicate, circulate, store and manage information. In some contexts, ICT has also become integral to the teaching-learning interaction, through approaches such as replacing chalkboards with interactive digital whiteboards and using teachers’ own smartphones, laptops or other devices for learning during class time. These approaches can lead to progressive thinking skills, provide creative and individualized options for students to express their understandings and leave students better prepared to deal with ongoing technological change in society and the workplace.
Catering to 21st Century Skills like Critical Thinking, Creativity and Problem-solving skills required by the corporate world, many activities are undertaken to acquaint the students with real issues of businesses. The student should learn to identify problems and use innovative thinking to solve problems faced by business organizations. Such activities include - Case Analysis and Discussions, Research Projects etc.